“What you do in life is an expression of the values that are valuable to you. “
An eight session series on ‘Value of values’ unfolding the 20 values highlighted by Bhagavan Sri Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita (Ch.13) and referred to as jnanam, knowledge.
By doing the course, you will
- Discover the value of values contributing to more integration and less conflict in your life.
- Allow the twenty values to flow in your life so that your heart and mind become fertile ground for self knowledge to bloom fully.
Value of values – Series of 8 videos on youtube
Eligibility: Someone interested in the teachings of Vedanta but does not know where to start.
This talk series is based on the teachings and the book titled ‘Value of Values’ by Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Arsha Vidya Publication and Research Centre.
Series of commonly answered questions
1. Are you more than the body and mind?
2. What do you do to contribute to the other’s happiness?
3. What are the sadhanas for a Vedanta student or a spiritual seeker?
4. Should Ishvara be believed in or understood?
5. Dharma is a manifestation of Ishvara
Sādhana Pañcakam – A series of 18 videos
What makes one ready to receive the knowledge unfolded by Vedanta is sadhana, the means. And the means constitute many steps. This pancakam, set of five verses, unfolds these steps and also the vision – Swami Dayananda Saraswati
To access the playlist please click here –